Should Marijuana be Legal in Iowa?
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 at 10:42 am and tagged with america, Cedar Rapids Iowa, CRSMELLS, Gazette, government, issues, lawyer, Marijuana, marijuana prohibition, United States, youtube and posted in activism, Advocates, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Constitution, CRSMELLS, Iowa Politics, Libertarian, Marijuana. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 70,754 hits
- Sick of this Facebook hickup 1 week ago
- Hey @alliantenergy lower your bloated salaries to pay for YOUR INVESTMENTS 1 week ago
- Hey @alliantenergy pay for your own investments stop taking our tax dollars and raising rates. 1 week ago
- RT @Javeedtweet: Everyone coming to twitter to check what happened to instagram and Facebook #instagramdown https://t.co/YrciFNlCZ4 1 week ago
- RT @MirrorBreaking_: BREAKING Facebook and Instagram now down across the WORLD mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/b… https://t.co/I8zHF2HzE9 1 week ago