Should Marijuana be Legal in Iowa?
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 at 10:42 am and tagged with america, Cedar Rapids Iowa, CRSMELLS, Gazette, government, issues, lawyer, Marijuana, marijuana prohibition, United States, youtube and posted in activism, Advocates, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Constitution, CRSMELLS, Iowa Politics, Libertarian, Marijuana. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 72,191 hits
- I only see one Democratic candidate who marched for civil rights and its the "socialist" they're attacking #demdebate 2 days ago
- Bloomberg is older than Sanders 😳 he skipped over the first states because he thinks we're dumb! #demdebate 2 days ago
- People who will never get my vote: Bloomberg, Pete, Biden 2 days ago
- If Madison is the next bachelorette I won't be watching #bachelornation 3 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump beat these dems at thier own games. End the war on drugs, give Americans a grand a month, open up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago