Seriously, we’ve had several shootings, a home invasion, a bank robbery right downtown and a carjacking that the media downgraded to “car stolen at gunpoint” and the City Council is talking about aggressive panhandlers?
My post the other day, “Times are Hard” was merely to shed light on what one panhandler said about another panhandler (who in the past has acted aggressive towards me over “his spot”). I want to make it clear right here and now I didn’t feel like either of them were being aggressive towards me at all in my video! If the guy I talked to in my video is right then the man interviewed in the KGAN video owns a house and is saving up to buy land!
- Police Respond to Bank Robbery in Downtown Cedar Rapids (kcrg.com)
- 17-year-old charged with attempted murder in Cedar Rapids (thegazette.com)
- New police chief irate over Cedar Rapids shootings (sfgate.com)
- Man Makes Wrong Turn, Has Car Stolen at Gunpoint (kcrg.com)
- Home Invasion Reported in Cedar Rapids (kwwl.com)
- An unforgiving year for Cedar Rapids gun violence (thegazette.com)
- Teen Identified as Victim of Shooting Near Cedar Rapids Bar (kcrg.com)