GIVE ME A BREAK BRANSTAD!
Marijuana Debacle -by Beverly M Dittmar
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Monday, November 19th, 2012 at 10:04 pm and tagged with Drug laws, Marijuana, Terry Branstad and posted in activism, Advocates, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, CRSMELLS, Iowa Politics, Voluntarism, world news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 67,407 hits
- RT @canuck4liberty: #FF @kris_sims @jordanbateman @JoshTolley @Judgenap @JohnStossel @sibzianna @Ajsoti @Yowan @KristinBTate @lizAEJ @justi… 3 days ago
- @realdonaldtrump Cedar Rapids has gotten enough #fema money don't give them anymore! They've wasted it 1 week ago
- @realdonaldtrump don't forget to tell #CedarRapids mayor to tell his riverside residents to buy flood insurance 1 week ago
- #JeffSessions go smoke a joint and then tell us if you want to use heroin. You're so out of touch 1 week ago
- @realdonaldtrump when you meet with the Cedar Rapids mayor tell him to tell his residents to buy flood insurance 1 week ago