GIVE ME A BREAK BRANSTAD!
Marijuana Debacle -by Beverly M Dittmar
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Monday, November 19th, 2012 at 10:04 pm and tagged with Drug laws, Marijuana, Terry Branstad and posted in activism, Advocates, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, CRSMELLS, Iowa Politics, Voluntarism, world news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 55,808 hits
- Mr. Blum goes to Washington bit.ly/1DMY5lN via @washtimes #ibackblum 12 hours ago
- RT @StopFemaNow: fb.me/48Mlwvm8W 1 day ago
- #ThisWeek #ABCNews you guys really ARE the tongue calling on extremists to go to war 2 days ago
- Tanisha Anderson Was Literally Praying For Help As Cops Held Her Down and Killed Her countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/tanish… 2 days ago
- Iowa representative to walk nearly 400 miles to oppose pipeline | Local News - KCCI Home kcci.com/news/iowa-repr… via @KCCINews 2 days ago