This video tells a story about the first house demolished in Cedar Rapids without being compensated first. It includes the demolition and the city council conversations at Roosevelt Middle School in 2010.
First flood demolition in Cedar Rapids
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Friday, May 13th, 2011 at 4:22 am and posted in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
8 responses to “First flood demolition in Cedar Rapids”
- 66,181 hits
- @realdonaldtrump now we know either these live reports are fake or someone else runs your Twitter account! 5 days ago
- 봂ɬ 眀椀猀栀 䤀 欀渀攀眀 眀栀漀 礀漀甀 眀攀爀攀 猀漀 䤀 挀愀渀 戀氀漀挀欀 礀漀甀� 1 week ago
- 봂Ů́@realDonaldTrump: Join me LIVE at 5:45pmE from Harrisburg, Pennsy 1 week ago
- @BethpageGirl It's my mileage I didn't have a pen and paper so I tweeted it to myself lol 1 week ago
- RT @HeidiMoan: @sibzianna #saverobertpruett firstname.lastname@example.org , gov.texas.gov/contact . Tweet TX representatives also. @HeidiMoan 1 week ago