This video tells a story about the first house demolished in Cedar Rapids without being compensated first. It includes the demolition and the city council conversations at Roosevelt Middle School in 2010.
First flood demolition in Cedar Rapids
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Friday, May 13th, 2011 at 4:22 am and posted in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
8 responses to “First flood demolition in Cedar Rapids”
- 68,569 hits
- Cedar Rapids Dedicates Memorial 10 Years After Record Flood tinyurl.com/yb7s9q6s 2 days ago
- Cedar Rapids Dedicates Memorial 10 Years After Record Flood tinyurl.com/yb7s9q6s 4 days ago
- Been trying to record lightning and see a great bolt with the camera off. Next time #tripod 1 week ago
- It hasn't even rained yet but @centurylink seems to think it's ok to cut service like it has 1 week ago
- I dont even know what the tweets were 2 weeks ago