GIVE ME A BREAK BRANSTAD!
Marijuana Debacle -by Beverly M Dittmar
By Ajai Dittmar
About Ajai Dittmar
There is nothing 'radical' about wanting to save your historical neighborhood! There is nothing 'negative' for wanting an 'outside investigation' done a public service that has had a lot of embarrassing news, especially when they don't do their jobs! There is nothing 'odd' about wanting politicians to uphold the Constitution they swear to uphold when they are sworn into office! Follow @sibzianna View all posts by Ajai Dittmar
This entry was posted on Monday, November 19th, 2012 at 10:04 pm and tagged with Drug laws, Marijuana, Terry Branstad and posted in activism, Advocates, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, CRSMELLS, Iowa Politics, Voluntarism, world news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 53,649 hits
- Wow the city is finally cleaning up their yard after SIX years 9 hours ago
- It will be nice when these streets are gone and our police will have to find new places to nap and do paperwork 10 hours ago
- Wishing we could have had more nice weather. Not looking forward to winter 10 hours ago
- RT @RickStewart: @sibzianna thank you. We really need your support in these countdown weeks! :) 12 hours ago
- facebook.com/beverly.dittma… if you want to run for #senate in #Iowa you best have a #millionbucks for ads to get into the debates #IPBS 1 day ago